Welcome to Baby Moves NYC! In october 2001, we created Baby Moves in the heart of the West Village to be a wonderful place where children and their families can experience an innovative style of learning quite different from anywhere else. we like to say we play to learn and it has been a wonderful way for families to be in an educational environment, connect and have fun doing.
Using an interdisciplinary approach, we offer specialty baby classes including baby music, baby gym, art classes and many programs for the youngest learners that you will love including:
- Musical Toolbox: this exciting music program for babies and toddlers is an exploration of musical concepts such as pitch, rhythms and tempo through an array of songs and games. Children will also get hands on experience with children's an assortment of musical instruments throughout the semester. Our talented musical educators will demonstrate live instrumentations through different genres of music and children will meet friendly puppet friends along the way!
- Early Cortex & Cortex 101: introduction to Pre-K for the youngest including music, gym time and art at different stations in 15 minutes increments.
- Rock n Roll: child friendly Rock n Roll music class focusing on a different artist every week. Shake those shakers!
- Jump, Wiggle & Dance: ages 18months- 3 years! Need we say more? Adorable!
- My Messy Art Shop: art classes for the little ones. Finger painting galore!
- All Four On The Floor: this is a movement game class. The class is great for babies and crawlers who will attempt moving across while playing at the gym.
- NYC Kickers: this is our soccer class!
Please CLICK HERE to see our Fall 2014 schedule and prices.